Sunday, August 14, 2011

Charmed, I'm sure

As I prep to go on my creative art retreat, I keep getting distracted.  This morning, I finished up some charms I had started yesterday.  These have been made for a swap that is going on at Create, hosted by Belinda Spiwak.



These were quite simple and super quick to make.  I started with a copper washer which I stamped with permanent ink.  The washers were glued to a reproduction sprocket or gear.  I then attached these great rusty stars.  These were wired on a garland I found in the Christmas section of a local big box store.  I used this wire to connect the two pieces and make a loop for my jump rings.  

I can't wait to see the return on this little swap!

3 comments:

  1. Wow i love these Rhea.
    great rusty stars ...
    Lillian
    http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic...very creative. What will you use them for....do you have to seal any of the elements at all? I love the colours.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!