Sunday, December 15, 2013

Couture Swatch Book



It was so simple to put together this little swatch book of tags for Alpha Stamps with the lovely new Couture paper from Graphic 45.  For a complete list of supplies I used you can take a peek right here.



There are so many lovely prints of paper in this line.  I really love all of the darker papers, they make the imagery pop.




As I often do in my work, the edges are colored with black distress stain to give each layer dimension and make for a finished piece.




The ribbons used throughout the project are mostly from Alpha Stamps.  They have a great selection of seam binding which is super affordable.




The postal stamp images made for quick embellishments on these very simple tags.



To keep my book together I added vintage metal eyelets to my tags to reinforce the holes.  A book ring was then used to string it all together.




Thanks for tuning in!  Sorry I have been off the map for a while, but I am hopefully back and in the swing of things.  My creative mojo hit a little slump for a bit, it happens to the best of us I suppose!

Cheers, 

Rhea


8 comments:

  1. You are back with style and pizzaz - a stunning book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pieces just keep getting better and better. This is really a wowzer of a book with great use of paper! Thanks for sharing with us your unique style. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous darlin' simply fabulous ! LOL ( couldn't resist !)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cool! I love this paper line!Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea supper stunning and i just love Graphic 45 thank you for letting us have a look x

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!